Friday, December 11, 2009

Reflections

Time and time again I reminded that people today do not understand the meaning of friendship, but instead of making it upset me I am learning it is what it is and times have changed compared to how things used to me when they were much more simplistic. People today are just different beings compared to the days of my parents growing up. I am realizing things are what they are and I have to accept them because no matter how much I wish for things to be different, it never will be.

The past few nights have been absolutely perfect. Wes and I went to Wal-mart and bought a bunch of Christmas movies, and each night we have watched one together all cuddled up. It has been so relaxing. As much as I hate this weather and the cold, I love this time of year, especially how happy it makes Wes watching Christmas movies.

Work the other day was rough. I went into the bathroom on my break and cried. I think it was just an emotional break down because of the stress with school and work. Wedding planning hasn't really been stressful, but I just feel like I have no social life anymore, and I think that's what hurt me the most. So at work I felt like I was being thrown under the bus for no reason and that was the icing on the cake and it took all I had to hold those tears in. The release felt great and going home to Wes took all those tears away. It never fails how he knows exactly what to say or do to make me feel better. Did I mention how amazing he is and that I am seriously the luckiest and blessed girl in the world. God answered my life long prayer.

Anyhow, I have to get back to school work, and then head into work. Hope everyone has a great Friday. Keep warm out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment