Saturday, December 5, 2009

Fantastic Saturday

I had a lovely day today so far. Despite the snow, my parents and I ventured out and got some shopping done. Not only was I able to pick up more stuff for the wedding, but spending time with them was awesome because I do not have that luxury much anymore. The items needed to make the favors for the wedding are just about all gathered as well, so I cannot wait to start to put those together.

I finished my blanket... it looks awesome and keeps me so warm. I am certainly proud of myself; it's a nice sense of accomplishment. I will have to post pictures soon of this feat.

Another great recent happening.....I had my first "yearly review" for work at dispatch......drum roll please....... I DID GOOD! I am still employed and they seem pleased with me so far, so employment shall still be in my life, thank goodness.

I've had a nice two week break from college as they were getting my student loans disbursements worked out. But Monday is back to the school work grind again, which means less free time and more sleep deprivation. The only thing that keeps me motivated is the fact that I only have five more classes to go before my Associates Degree is completed, and I really want a degree. Many people thought I would not go to college at all and honestly it feels great to prove them wrong. I am gonna make something of my life and college is the road to go. I want to take care of myself and my future husband so that we may live a happy, peaceful, and loving life together.

Today was the first snowfall of this winter. Not too thrilled about it to be honest with you. As a kid I loved it, because of course we can get off school. But as an adult having to worry about work and running errands and getting on with life regardless of the weather, well it is not fun!

Well I must end this..... Wes is patiently waiting for me to come to see him and I am anxious cause I am missing him like crazy. (I am litterally sititng here smiling ear to ear just thinking about him). Anyhow, hope everyone else had a lovely Saturday, and for those who are out in this weather, please be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment